Thursday, December 27, 2007

Waiting for Santa

We hope all of our four and two-legged friends had a wonderful Christmas!! We did! We both got a new rawhide to chew on! But Mom sneaks them away from us just when they're getting good--she's afraid we'll swallow them. Remy and I eat rocks all the time--and she's worried about rawhide. Jeez.


On Christmas eve . . .
I waited ever so patiently for Santa to come down the chimney.
Aubree tried to trick me and popped out from behind the tree!



What the heck? Does she think I don't know what Santa looks like? I mean, he finds his way to every house all over the world in record time--that means he has to be smart.
He must be a poodle!





We couldn't wait anymore. We fell asleep on the couch. Darn!

I missed Santa again! Maybe next year . . .

8 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Luc and Remy
It's nice to meet you you suwe awe bootiful poodles!
I hope you and youw family had a vewy mewwy Chwissmuss..I'm going to link you if that's OK with you.
Have a Happy Healthy New Yeaw
smoochie kisses
asta

Amber-Mae said...

I hope you guys got your pressies from Santa. Aww, it's ok. You will get to see him again someday.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

Hi kiddos, Santa knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sake! oops, we started singing there for a minute. yes, we think that Santa is a poodle, or maybe his reindeer are really poodles. that would make sense - how they can orbit the earth and get to everydog's and kids' houses in one night. smart & fast - gotta be a poodle! hee hee.

happy new year woofers!

pee ess - do you have new years resolutions? of course, poodles hardly need them. hee hee

warren said...

Remy and Luc- you two dude dogs are just too cute and loveable for words.

Jan said...

Santa HAS to be a Poodle. No one else could be that smart.

Misty the alpha Poodle

T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, you're right that Santa must be a poodle. If he was a human like my mom, he'd probably miss half the houses cause he'd have a bad sense of direction like she does. Poodles have excellent direction due to their superior sensory skills.

T-man

Snowball said...

Ippuni, I think you are really cute too!**blush**blush**

**Muacks**

Luv,
Snowball

Cashew said...

You guys are so cool (and cute).

You are my idols. :)

I didn't get to see Santa either. But he sure did come to my house. I got a huge stocking full of presents!

Then I went all over Ontario and Quebec visiting family and friends with Mom! It was a blast!

Happy 2008! I wish you treats, toys and walks all year long!

Cash!(ew) ;)