Monday, December 10, 2007

Pillow Talk

Mom gave us these really cool toys to play with today! We don't get too many toys because we destroy them in a matter of minutes. Mom thought she had tried everything! Then, she was talking to her friend, Zona Baby, and she said she gave her dog, Nikki, a pillow case tied in the center. She said it's soft like a cuddly toy, strong and has the knot in the center to chew on. Zona said Mom should try that for us. So, she did!









This is Luc trying a bite of it.











Mom gave me the blue one.








But I wanted Luc's.









Luc ran! He was having a great time with the green one!







This is me saying, "Mommy, can I have
the green one?" See the tear in my eye?
















This is Luc saying, "But I had it first."










This is me with the blue one. Look at that sad face. I didn't really
care but I sure can act, can't I?? We all know I could
get the green one from Luc anytime I want.


7 comments:

warren said...

funny, funny, funny!!!

Elison said...

That's a GREAT idea for a toy!!

Maureen said...

The Academy Award goes to Remy!!
What great actors these kids are!

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, just look at your sad pathetic face...Why don't you like that blue one? They both are just the same, they are pillow cases just different colors. Well, I hope you finally got it.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

you guys have the most beautiful faces. we just love poodle faces! that's a great idea for a toy. we're gonna tell our mom about that. she gave us a toy that is one of our favorites. since we love her socks so much and we have pawsonalized many of them for her. she says it's embarrassing to wear socks with so many holes in them. whatever! so she gave us a pair. she put one inside the other and then knotted it. we love that toy. even though she washed them, they still smell like her and we can tug and romp and steal it back and forth. we think the pillow case toy will be much the same. thanks for the good idea!

woofers.

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Guys

Neat idea, I'm going to ask Santa for one. Hazel had to disappear my favorite ball because I had chewed a hole in it any was getting into some serious destruction.

Lucky you that your weather is warm!

Licks

Charlie Boy

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, I love to tear my toys apart too! That's what they're for, right?? It's fun pulling out the stuffing and throwing it around the floor. Mom just love it.

Your sad crying eyes look very convincing. I put on my sad eyes when I want something too.