Tuesday, December 4, 2007

It's Internet-at-last-ic!

Our Internet hasn't been working. Well, it works, then it doesn't, then it works, then it doesn't. Mom gets really frustrated. We were happy to have a few days off. With all the modelling we do for the camera . . . sheesh! Even a poodle needs a break from the spotlight!


Mom called the cable company today whose name rhymes with "hold fast" and "at last." She said they told her they were working in the area to fix the problems we so often have. Mom had to use her patient face. I think it's kind of like when it's raining outside and Mom says the word "wait" to us when it's time to go in. We have to wait at the door to get our feet wiped. It's not easy to wait. Even for Mom, apparently.


Here I am waiting at the computer to do our blog.



Even Ippuni is missing the blog. I think he likes to see himself on the computer, although I'm not so sure he knows it's himself he sees. After all, he growls when he sees himself in the door pane. Jeez. And when he stands up on Mom's leg and she says, "Ippuni, get down," he dances. Not really, just kiddin' with ya!





Here's Luc waiting for the Internet to work. I think he wants to write the blog today.


But look who was the MOST patient. ME! The Remster.

You dogs lay low now, ya hear?

4 comments:

Cashew said...

Hi Luc and Remy,

I saw your comment on T-Man's blog and just had to write. I love meeting new Poodles!

You guys are awesome. You're so big and regal. I'm only 10 inches tall, but inside I'm ten feet tall!

But even though I'm small I'm not mean like Ippuni. :)

Licks!
Cashew

Amber-Mae said...

Hi guys! Glad to hear that the internet is fixed.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

hey Luc & Remy, we have that same kind of "at last" internet connection that you do. it works pretty well for us. we're sure glad you finally got on and wrote your bloggy. we like to sniff you very much. us poodles need to stick together. especially me, Bailey, 'cuz i'm only 1/2 poodle and i'm in charge of all poodles.

woofers.

Maureen said...

Bonjour Luc and Remy!

You are such patient fellas!
Maybe next time your mom's internet goes down and you want to write a blog, you can do mine!! I am so bad at updating it. I can pay you 2 Milkbones and a squeeze toy (not from your tree!!).

Au Revoir for now! Woof Woof!