Friday, December 7, 2007

Hide and Seek


Mom was busy cleaning today and we don't like the vacuum so we asked to go outside. This is my "Mom, can we ppppllleeeeaaaassssseeee go outside?" look.
Remy wasn't sure it was working so he pushed me out of the way to do his "please, can we, huh??" look. I guess his worked.



We got to stay outside for a long time. We had so much fun chewing off the stalk of some kind of plant. Then we chased each other around the yard with the stalk.


Then, when it was time to come in, Remy and I decided to play hide and seek with Mom. We love that game. She comes out in the backyard to tell us it's time to come in and we hide. We just know she can't see us.




This is me hiding.


This is Remy hiding. He's good, isn't he?

This is Ippuni policing the area. We know he doesn't see us--he doesn't see too well. That, and he's not too smart. Did I say that??
Next time we'll show you how we act like lazy lions when it's time to come in! Mom REALLY loves that game.

7 comments:

the many Bs said...

Hi fellas, that's a good hide & seek game. you hide really well. have you ever played the "deaf" game? when your mom calls you to come in the house, you pretend like you can't hear her. that's a pretty fun game to play when you aren't ready to come inside yet.

we love your "please let me go outside now" faces. we think Luc's pleading face looks just like Baxter's. hee hee

woofers.

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Guys

What you actually said if I recall was that poor fluffy Ippuni was "mean as dog doody". tee hee.

I like to play the disappearing black wraith in the dark game. I chase round the garden in the dark after foxes - crashing through the flower borders getting covered in burrs - then when they get really fed up calling me I suddenly reappear behind them and frighten them to death - good eh!

Have a good weekend. Woofers.

Charlie Boy

warren said...

they know how to use camouflage, those poodles! they are smart.

Amber-Mae said...

What a fun game! Remy really blended into the background & those fluffy looking leaves or whatever you call them, really covers him well! I'm not soo camouflaged as you both coz I'm constantly moving... We are chucked out of the house when it's time for vacuuming & mopping. Mommy complains that are feet are black & dirty! But I think it's nice when the tiled floor has paw marks on it. It looks too plain without anything on it. Hehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

I don't like the vacuum cleaner either but Louie does not hear so he isn't frighten of it. Mom posted a picture of him with his nose in it a couple of weeks ago.. He doesn't act to smart sometimes either...

T-man Angel said...

Hee hee, I'll have to try that hiding game next time. I usually play the "I'm going deaf" game when Mom calls me inside.

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni!!! me kinda likies Ippuni, me cant c of hear so good anymores...me couldnt tell ware u wuz in dat tall grasses....heehee, me likies dose pit ti ful lookies to go outside too...me will haff to trwy dat...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's dontcha hate it when de internet not wants to play fair...