Saturday, December 15, 2007

We Smell Good!

We got groomed yesterday. I think we groom ourselves everyday by licking ourselves and each other but I guess Mom doesn't think that counts.

Anyway, we went to our favorite place, the best doggie bed and breakfast around, and saw our favorite groomer, Rhonda. She's really nice. Mom told her to do the "lamb" cut for the holidays. What??? We're poodles, not lambs. Sometimes I wonder about Mom. Whatev. Maybe there's a lamboodle out there somewhere. Heh heh--jeez, I crack myself up sometimes.

She told us the day before that we were going. But we pretended like we didn't know what she was talking about. Luc said, "Uh oh, I think she said we're going to the groomers." I said, "No, she said Luc has a tumor." He was freaked out all day. Again--I am too much.

So, yesterday morning Mom said the word, "GO," and whoosh, we were at the door in a second.




"Where are we going, Mom?"





"Oh man, I hope this doesn't involve my tumor."







We're going in Dad's car!





I like to look out the window.





This is what I saw. Cool, huh?

All in all, we had a good day. Like I said, they're really nice at the groomers. I think they like us. I mean really, how could they not? Cool dudes like us and all.

Here are our new do's!



Luc has some mega ears, doesn't he? Is it just me or does this haircut make his nose look bigger?





Golly, I'm handsome.


Oh yeah! Did I mention Ippuni went, too? Here are his before and after pictures.




He called shotgun. Lucky dog.







I know, he's cute. Whatev.


6 comments:

warren said...

this is really good; very funny. Remy cracks me up. they're kind of the poodle version of the Sothers brothers.

Anonymous said...

You guys are so handsome. And Luc, don't let Remy fool you with such nonsense. He's just a goofball trying to push your poodle buttons.

Elison said...

Tumor. hah! Remy is my kind of dog!

Amber-Mae said...

OMdoG! You three look great after your grooming session with Rhonda! Ippuni looks much cuter & has a friendlier look with that haircut, hehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Guys

Hope you went out and found something to roll in just so Mum didn't have it all her own way.

You all look very handsome, even the small meany! tee hee.

Licks

Charlie Boy

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni!!!u all lookies sooo handsome after ur fur do's....u r a lot better dan me, me no likies baffs...

b safe,
;)lacylulu