Friday, December 21, 2007

Rocks don't belong in the pool . . .

We've been really busy getting ready for Christmas. Well, we haven't been so busy, but Mom sure has. She hasn't even had time to help us on the blog. She said she feels bad about that.

Anyway, yesterday we went outside with Mom while she cleaned the leaves and stuff out of the pool. Right away, Mom said, "There are rocks in the pool again!!"
"Yep, there sure are! Lots!"

"Want me to find out who did it, Mom?"




"Remy, did you put the rocks in the pool?"




Remy said, "La-dee-da . . . looks like a nice day out . . . la-dee-da . . . "


Ippuni said, "Don't look at me, Luc! I don't eat rocks like you morons do. Poodles are smart, yeah right."

Aubree said, "Hey, don't ask me! I have to help clean the rocks out--why would I do that?"

Now tell me, who do you think put the rocks in the pool?

I sure covered it well by asking everyone else though, didn't I? hee hee.

7 comments:

the many Bs said...

what a mystery? maybe the rocks just want to go for a swim and jump in there at night when everyone is sleeping. hee hee.

you poodles look too innocent. Luc, we can tell that you are only trying to help by heading the investigation. Remy looks innocent and so does Ippuni. we don't think the small human is the culprit, so we are going with the Sleeping Rock Monsters. they're the guilty ones.

hee heee

woofers!

Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm, must be you then huh Luc? They couldn't have just gotten in there by itself right? Hmmm...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Chelsea said...

You two are much too posh and classy to waste time throwing rocks in a pool.

Happy Holidays!!

XOXOXO
Chelsea the supermodel

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Doodles

Just dropped by to wish you a dogtastic Christmas.

Xmas Licks

Charlie Boy

Maureen said...

Dear Luc and Remy,

Merry Christmas to you, Ippuni and your 2 legged family.

I hope Santa is good to you all, and maybe mom will finally let you play with the toy tree!!

T-man Angel said...

Luc,
You have a very intelligent face..I'm sure you'll figure out who put those rocks there. Poodles are geniuses anyway..nothing gets by us!

Have a very Merry Christmas!!!

T-man

spotts said...

I love the picture of the poodle asking "who did it" That is so cute. Poodles are the greatest. Go see mine.