Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kiss the Company Goodbye

Mom and Dad had some people over today for desserts and games. They had fun. We didn't. I kept getting too excited with all the people here. I just wanted to kiss all of them!! So, Mom kept putting us outside. Bummer.


I'm kinda sad.

Remy was teasing me, "Awww, Luc is sad--such a shame."

Then he said, "You made us stay outside all day because you were licking everyone a million times!" And he imitated me and kept sticking his tongue out!

When I'm not so tired tomorrow, we'll see who gets licked--if you know what I mean.

6 comments:

the many Bs said...

oh my dogness, you two look so beautiful in your photos below from the groomer. your ears are fantabulous! our mom usually does our grooming - talk about a lamb. we are lucky if we resemble dogs when she gets done with us. oh well... the life of a poodle, huh?.

we're sorry that you got kicked outside and didn't get to visit with the company. that's a big bummer. sorry about the licking - hee hee, it's kind of funny though. it makes us giggle.

Cashew said...

You guys are couple of really cool dudes!

I like your new "Do's".

I have to confess I think Ippuni is cute. Can I be his friend even if you guys don't like him? He's small like me.

Cashew

Amber-Mae said...

You both got kicked out just becoz you wanted to greet & lick those people? That's not fair!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lizzy said...

That's too bad you were put outside. Don't you hate it when that happens? I get sad too. I also kiss everyone all the time.

Sparky

Lacy said...

woofies Luc and Remy and Ippuni!!! hmmm next time Luc bite and jump on dem...mayb dat will workie better since dey not want u to like....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni, may me plez haf ur email address!!

b safe,
;)lacylulu