Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Toy Tree

We got in trouble today. Mom finished all the decorating this afternoon. We thought that meant we could take toys from the toy tree. This is what happened.



I was minding my own business taking a little nap on the couch. I had both blankies and I was out like a light.










Remy, on the other hand, was busy with a toy he took from the toy tree. By the way, look at the strange way my brother sits! His back legs are up on his front legs! Jeez, he can be goofy.









Anyway, like I said, I was minding my own business and the next thing I know I'm getting scolded. HUH???

REMY!!! He planted a toy on me!






We were both told "NO!" For some reason, Remy listened. He played the "I'm so cute and such a good boy" card.




And then I discovered the reason . . . Mom moved the blankies on the couch and look what was there. REMYYYYY!! Guess who got in trouble for that, too??!! Yip, he is one sly dog.





Well, Mom left the room to do some vacuuming or something and I decided since I'd been in trouble for doing nothing I may as well try out the toy tree. I chose a really cute stuffed teddy bear. It had writing on it that said, "Hooray! Yvette is 40 today! 2002" Well, I love Miss Yvette!! She was here at Christmas-time last year! What a good choice I made. So, I sat down to get a better look at the teddy . . .







and in came MOM.















I got scolded again. I think putting the gate around the tree was mentioned. So, I went back to minding my own business . . . at least for now.




6 comments:

Elison said...

Our toy tree will be up next weekend. I can only hope that Cecil and Emma don't call Luc and Remy for "toy tree tips".

Lacy said...

woofies Luc and Remy and Ippuni!!! now dat wuz funnies...u wuz sooo innercent Luc...and me not blame u, get accused of it mite as well do it, right....heehee

b safe,
;)lacylulu

the many Bs said...

Hi Fellas, poor Luc, getting blamed for all of Remy's badness. we don't know how either one of you can get in trouble 'cuz you're sooooo cute and handsome. and after all, it is a TOY tree. those humans put up a bunch of toys and then expect the children to ignore them. that's just wrong. we think you should come live with us. we NEVER do anything wrong and NEVER get into trouble 'cuz anything goes at our house (mom's note: NOT!!! but you guys are always welcome) hee hee

WOOFERS

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Guys

Me thinks you're lucky the tree didn't topple over - that really would have been trouble. I think it's pretty unfair to hang up lots of toys and expect us doggies to ignore them. After all chewing is what we doooooooo.......

Keep poodling

Charlie Boy

warren said...

very funny. you have a talent at writing.

Amber-Mae said...

I helped mommy continue the interior & exterior decorations this afternoon & boy, am I pooped!

Hey, I've added you as a friend. Hope you will do the same thing too. Will visit your bloggy often! Btw, what's your pee-mail address? I would like to send you a X'mas e-card sometime near X'mas.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer