Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year Video!

Happy New Year, everyone!!



Our Dad keeps saying "Have a great 08!" Luc and I came up with a better one, though. "Don't be hatin' in 08-in!" Cool, huh? We learned that stuff from our two-legged brothers.



Now to ring in the new year, I am going to appear in person!!! Sort of, kind of. Mom got a flip cam for her Christmas present and she recorded me. She has been working on editing so you'll have to judge how she did.



Here's a short video of me, Remy, doing one of my favorite things in the world--biting Ippuni's tail. Ahhhh, it's good to know some things continue even in the new year . . .







Now on the video you can hear Mom telling me "to get" Ippuni--I was so happy! She finally understands the game! But, she was just doing that for the camera, she later gave Ippuni lots of kisses for me being "not nice" to him. Go figure.


Can you tell I like the camera? I personally think I'm a natural.

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Is Ippuni always that angry when you try to catch his tail? You did mentioned to us last time that he does not allow you both to touch him. Maybe it's becoz he's getting bullied by you two big bullies all the time ha? Hehehe...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Poor Ippuni. I feel so sorry for you after seeing how badly you were bullied. They totally have not respect for elderly especially that you are the alpha in the pack (being the first dog in the house) I think you should teach that little kid a lesson. If you need my help, I will fly right over or you can pack up and come stay with me!

Happy New Year although that is not a very nice way to start a new year with some pup who are always aiming for your tail.

Luv,
Snowball