Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mom got coffee and all I got was the cup

We went to Starbucks today. We love Starbucks because they give out great dog treats! Mom loves the pumpkin spice mocha cappuccino latte decaf soy espresso . . . or whatever it is she gets! I just get confused.

Anyway, we got our treats and headed home. Mom had her coffee . . . and I had the cup!!


First, I quietly took it off the coffee table.
(I guess that's why Mom puts the coffee on that table since that's what it's called.)



Then I tiptoed into Mom's room (see me tiptoe??)



Oh man! Remy heard me! He tried to take it, but I was too fast for him!



Boy that cup was good! Coffee-flavored cup--my favorite!




Remy got the lid. I don't think it had the same flavor as the cup.
Oh well, gotta be faster next time, Rem!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pictures were GREAT! My Mommy loves Starbucks, too, but I don't think ours gives doggy treats. Perhaps Mommy should complain!

I've also never tried her cup. Although we don't have a coffee table. I don't need a little table, though. I'm tall enough to lick the top of the counters.

Today Mommy was making some cheesy-spinachy-noodley roll thingies and Delilah got under her feet and she plopped a little of the cheese stuff on Delilah's back. But it's okay because I licked it off. And I licked the little bits that fell on the floor. And the bits that fell on the counter. I'm glad our Mommy is a messy cook!

Cosette

Amber-Mae said...

I bet that cup tastes & smells coffeety goooood...Hehehe, Remy doesn't look that happee having that lid.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Starbucks over here do no give out doggy treats. I have never tasted coffee before. How does the coffee flavoured cup taste like? I must drag my jie jie to the Starbucks for some coffee so that I can get a coffee flavoured cup too. Lucky thing is that I dun have anohter pup at home who would want to snatch it from me. Phew...

Luv,
Snowball

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Good job getting the coffee flavour cup Luc. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

MMMMMmmmmm coffee. A dog after my own heart.

Cash said...

Hi there!!
You all are some nice looking poodles!! Nice to meet you, I am Jasper, the toy poodle from Arkansas.
I used to post here a lot ...about a year ago....now I am back and happy to be posting again!
Licks & high-5's,
Jasper

Cash said...

Hi there!!
You all are some nice looking poodles!! Nice to meet you, I am Jasper, the toy poodle from Arkansas.
I used to post here a lot ...about a year ago....now I am back and happy to be posting again!
Licks & high-5's,
Jasper

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni, u soo smart Luc to git dat cup...yummmm coffee.....

b safe,
;)lacylulu