Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our Beginnings

Mom was cleaning out some files and folders and she found our puppy pictures that our first two-legged mommy took of us and our parents, brothers and sister. We. were. so. cute. Mom still talks to our first mommy, Patti, and now and then we get to visit her. We get so excited to see her even though we left her home when we were just little guys! We like seeing our fur-parents, Archie and Samantha, too.



We often see our brothers from our litter and the second litter our fur parents had around town. There were seven of us born in the first litter and eight in the second litter! Anyway, look at these pictures of total cuteness.


Here we are at one week old.


Remy




Luc


Let us out!! Luc is right there in front and I'm on the right, in the front.

Our fur-mom.

Our fur-dad. Pretty impressive, huh?

We'll show you more of those pictures another time. Mom said we're going to call Patti soon and visit! We'll be sure to take the camera!

9 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hi Luc & Remy, oh you doggies are so cute when you're puppies. :) I love to be friend with your hamster Teddy. Is he a syrian hammie? I think Ippuni is very cute too. Does he really bark in korean?

~ Girl girl

Asta said...

Luc and Remy
You suwe come fwom a bootiful family, no wondew the two of you look so gowgeous!! I love seeing those pictoowes
smoochie kisses
Asta

Unknown said...

What beautiful boys and you have a beautiful family!

Our Mom found your blog from the Secret Schnoodle blog! We can't wait to see more of you handsome guys.

Delilah, Abrial, and Cosette

Amber-Mae said...

Awww, you both were adorable! So, you both are brudders ha? I didn't know that... Your parents sure are bootiful! Are they showdogs or something?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

hi Luc & Remy, you two were very cute kiddos, and you still are! your parents are beautiful also. you are so lucky to still be together. we bet it's fun to visit your birth home and to see your relatives and siblings around town. do you remember them? we would love to meet a sibling... maybe someday we will.

woofers.

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I would love to meet the hammies in your house. :)

~ Girl girl

Henry said...

hey Remy and Luc. My name is Henry and Samantha and Archie are my fur mom and dad too. I am from the second litter. I am cute like you Remy--sorry Luc. My mom and dad are traveling to Baxley GA today to "maybe" get a sister for me (white standard) IF me and mom can convince dad that having two poodles in the house is twice the fun. mom showed dad ya'll pics and mom will send my pic if she can figure out how.

Luc and Remy said...

Henry!! My mom actually met you and your mom and dad at Petco one evening! Luc and I weren't with our mom. She talked to you and showed you a picture of Luc & Remy. Do you remember? She had our two-legged sister with her. We hope you get a sister or brother soon--it is twice the fun!
We'd love to get together with you!
Luv, Luc & Remy

Maureen said...

Oh Luc and Remy, what beautiful babies you were...and still are!!
I'm glad your two legged mommy put up your pictures.
They made me smile, like you always do!
Be good...well, as good as you can be!!!!
Tell your 2 legged mom to give you both a belly rub from me!