Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Getting clean is tiring . . .

I'm back! Thanks, guys, for all your concern when I wasn't feeling good. I'm feeling fine now. In fact, Luc and I were wrestling around outside yesterday! It made Mom nervous but I'm fine. A dog's gotta do what a dog's gotta do, you know?

We had a pretty tiring day. We got baths and got trimmed up a bit. We're pretty fluffy! Our two-legged brother, Tyler, doesn't like when we get all poofy--he says we're boys and we should look more macho. Mom says we're poodles and that's what poodles are supposed to look like--she says it's part of our charm. And I thought it was just my winning personality . . .

Anyway, we were really tired tonight and we stretched out on our beds . . . I mean the couch.






We hope you good dogs, cats and hammies are all comfy in your beds. Goodnight!

8 comments:

Snowball said...

You 2 looks so confy on the sofa! I am glad that Remy is back in action. Sorry for lagging in reading your blog entry. We have been pretty busy recently.

Luv,
Snowball

T-man Angel said...

Yippie!!! I'm glad you're A-OK now Remy!! Just be careful not to pinch that nerve again...ouch!

You look so comfie on that couch, though you do need pillows and blankets to make it look more like a bed. Can Mom supply those for you?

T-man

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh you doggies sure look comfy resting. I like fluffy dogs.

~ Girl girl

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni...didnt u 2 save room on dat couch fur Ippuni....nitey nite u 2, sleep well....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Unknown said...

I agree that getting clean is tiring! My mom groomed me tonight and let me blog about it!

I think you guys look VERY handsome! Cosette

Amber-Mae said...

I agree with you too. Getting cleaned is very tiring & we tend to sleep till night time. I wonder why?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

Hi kids, we're so glad that Remy is okay again. you guys look so pretty and fluffy and comfy too! our mom agrees with your two legged brother - she likes us curly, not fluffy. fluffy is pretty, but our silly mom is obsessed with our curls. she plays with them all the time. she's so weird.

getting bathed and brushed and trimmed is hard work. being good is hard work. napping is much better. hee hee

woofers.

Henry said...

Hey Luke and Remy
Glad you are feeling better Remy. I did get my little sister. Her name is Bella and she is "ok, I guess". She does like to chew on my ears sometimes.
Hey Remy, did the doc say your pain could be "genetic" just wondering since you and I come from the same stock