Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Remy missed the snow . . .

Hi Fur-friends! Sorry we've been gone for awhile--did you miss us? Mom's been busy but she promises she'll be available to help us blog from now on. But, it was kind of nice not to have that camera flashing in my face all the time.

Remy was at the vet this evening. He's limping again and seems to be in pain. This happens to him every few months. He'll barely even walk and won't eat. The vet has taken x-rays and can never find anything wrong. Then after a day or two he's back to normal. We're all baffled by it.

Guess what happened tonight?? It SNOWED in Georgia! I've never seen snow but it didn't impress me too much. Maybe if it had stuck to the ground so I could play in it, I would have liked it. Mom says that probably won't happen any time soon.



Can you seee me back by the fence?





Look at the snow!




Ippuni didn't think much of it either. Mom says when our family lived in Maryland
(before Remy and I were born), Ippuni would refuse to go out in the snow.
I guess he's too low to the ground, huh?





Can you see the little snowflake right above the my nose?

I'm going to go check on my brother. He's on pain meds so he's kind of out of it. I'm feeling bad for him.

7 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

I sure missed you guys.. Oh dear, I hope Remy will be fine soon
Snow looks fun. I wish we get snow in Singapore too

~ Girl girl

Snowball said...

Oh... poor Remy. Did you check his nails if its too long? One of the dog jie jie took care of was also limping for no reason. After we trim the nails she was ok after some time. But the not eating part dun sound good. Can you give him some of his favourite food to see if he will be inspired to eat?

I hope Remy will be ok soon.

Luv,
Snowball

the many Bs said...

Hi guys, we did miss you and we're glad that you are back. wow, snow, you must have been so excited. we love the snow. poor Remy. is it a front or rear leg? does he have arthritis? Benson has a limp also, but we think we know why. he's been to the vet too, with no diagnosis, but we're so smart we think we have it figured out! now if we could just cure him - and Remy. you take care kid, and eat your dinner.

woofers.

Amber-Mae said...

We sure missed you guys! Ooo, what fun, snow! Hey, will your swimming pool get frozen too?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Lacy said...

woofies Remy, Luc and Ippuni...itsss snowin here too..we dont git much either...lookies bout a inch and a half now....me sorrwy remy not feelin good...tell him to git well soon fur me....
and me did miss u..

b safe,
;)lacylulu

DeeDee said...

Sandie!!

you disappeared!!
Hope all is well with you!
Miss you!
dcrumpled@yahoo.com

Maureen said...

Hello Luc and Remy,
I sure did miss you two.
I hope Remy feels better soon. Tell your mommy to give you belly rubs for me.
Ippuini, too.
I get lots of snow here, so anytime ya wanna come here and play in it, let me know!

Arf Arf!