Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Poodles know fashion . . .

Hi there!! It's me, Remy. Luc wrote the blog a lot when I wasn't feeling so great so it's my turn. By the way, I'm fine now. Mom thinks that sometimes I play too rough and pinch a nerve or get some inflammation going on. Now that we know the steroids work, we're all set in case it happens again.

Today Mom said she needs a new hairstyle. She said she "needs something different." I suggested the "poodle do" but she said she just didn't have the right kind of hair for that. Too bad, that would have been awesome.

Luc said he liked her hair just the way it is. You know Luc, "Mr. Suck-up."


Mom, you look great just the way you are!



Luc, tell her the truth! Say it!
See Ippuni in the background? Even he was staying out of it!




I decided to help and look through some hairstyle magazines.



Reluctantly, Luc did, too.



Mom, how about this one?

Mom said she hasn't decided yet but she really appreciated all the help. Who better to ask than a fashion-plate poodle??

6 comments:

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh Remy, good to hear that you're better. A poodle do sure sounds good. But I'm sure you doggies can pick something nice for your mom

~ Girl girl

Unknown said...

You guys are so sweet to help! I've never given my Mom or Dad hairstyle advice, but I did whisper "sweet somethings" in my Dad's ear the other day and Mommy put it on the blog. I usually give my Daddy lots of love and licks because he works so hard. No one else licks him. Poor Daddy.

Cosette

Amber-Mae said...

Remy, good to hear you're better now. Hahaha, I think your mom will look good with the Poodle cut! Hey, why not she have a Poodle cut & then you guys can be the "Poodle Gang"! Harharhar! I hope she decides a good hairstyle...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

of course, poodles are the best ones to consult regarding hair styles. we think the poodle-do would look good on anyone. our mom has bone straight hair, but she has always wanted to look like us. (she doesn't at all) do you hear about people who look like their dogs? we think it should be required. hee hee!

we hope she listens to your fashion advice. maybe if she doesn't get a poodle-style hair cut, you could all get matching bandanas.

we're go glad Remy is better. poodles can play rough. we do too. when Benson was a puppy, we body-slammed him all the time. he would yipe and then jump right back into the ruckus. we're tough too!

woofers.

Snowball said...

Have your mu decided to adopt your suggestions? I am sure you know wat is the best hair style for your mum.

Luv
Snowball

Lacy said...

woofies Guys, heehee ur mom in a poodle do, how does her like dat idea....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

pp's me wuz bhind on ur bloggy my rss feeds didnt tell me u posted a new post...grrr...