Monday, February 4, 2008

Luc ate a rock

Guess what? Luc ate a rock. And this time it's stuck in his intestine. He's pretty sick and he went to the vet today. If he doesn't move the rock out by himself (poop, in other words), he will have to have surgery on Wednesday. I feel bad for him. I miss playing with my brother.




Mom says we sure are keeping her going to the vet!! She said little old Ippuni is doing better than we are!



I'll let you know what happens. Right now I'm praying for poop.

5 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni, now Luc y did u eat a roc...dats not doggy foods or a tweat...me will pray fur poop too....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Unknown said...

Luc, I'm so sorry you ate a rock. You probably thought it was a horse cookie, didn't you? Mommy takes us to the barn sometimes and we love eating horse cookies. Mommy doesn't like when we do that, though. I can't understand why.

I do hope the rock moves itself on outta there so you don't have to have surgery. Get better soon!

Cosette

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear.. Poor Luc. I hope that mean rock comes out in the poop soon..

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my my my...Why would he want to ea a rock? Does it taste good? For me, surgery is not an option but if there's no choice then I guess, what to do?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

Hi kiddos, we are hoping for poop too. how big was the rock? we have all eaten rocks too, but we just eat pebbles (pea gravel, says mom), so it goes right through us. surgery would be very bad (and expensive). Benson has to go next week for x-rays, which are very expensive (under anasthesia). she tells us that we are worth it 100 times over. we bet your mom says that about you too. you guys are precious and wonderful and beautiful. just please try not to eat rocks, okay? maybe you need more treats.

woofers.

pee ess. we like the way you were tip-toeing in the previous post. was that coffee cup good?