Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Poop Rocks

I pooped a rock today!!! Gosh, I feel so much better. I ate dinner, I played with Remy, I smiled at Mom . . . I'm just back to being me!
Mom gave me some stuff called mineral oil that Dr. Frank said to give me and sure enough, this afternoon that rock slid right out! I've never seen Mom so happy about poop. I was proud. She even got a stick and poked it around. She said she was making sure that rock came out!

Mom, why do you keep staring at me???? I was trying to take a nap!
She said she's just really happy.

This is Remy sticking his nose in--I think he was jealous because Mom wasn't too excited about his poop.

Thanks to all my fur-friends for worrying about me! And remember, don't eat rocks!!

6 comments:

Lacy said...

woofies Luc, Remy and Ippuni...well Luc me iz happy u pooped...no vet fur u, this time...heehee and dont eat any rocks....

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Amber-Mae said...

Good thing you drank some oil, Luc to get it out! Well, nothing to worry about anymore. Yes, don't eat rocks. They don't taste good anyway!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

the many Bs said...

hey Luc, remember that what goes in must come out! that even applies to rocks! hee hee

woofers.

Maureen said...

LUC,
I'm so glad you pooped that rock out. I guess you are officially a Rock Star!
Hi to Remy and Ippuni!

Henry said...

Hey Luc and Remy
its me, Henry. My mom and dad said they did remember meeting your mom and two legged sister at Petco. Mom thought ya'll were so handsome and that is really where she got the idea that two poodles are better than one.
update on Bella, my little sister. She went today Dr. G (vet) and now she has pink bandages on her front feet (dew claws removed); a pink bandage on her tail (had her tail docked) and a boo-boo on her tummy (spayed). She is sleeping now and mom says I can't play with her until she is feeling better.
Luc, I'm glad you pooped out the rock--was it worth the chew?

T-man Angel said...

Luc, what an awful ordeal!! That sounded painful. I'm glad it traveled safely through you and out the other end. No wonder your mom was excited about your poop! Thank goodness you don't need surgery!!