Sunday, November 18, 2007

Relaxing Sunday . . . chewing ice











Hey! It's me, Remy. I was just having a nice, relaxing Sunday doing some light reading about the Industrial Revolution. No, really I was helping Tyler with a school project. I do look good in glasses though, don't I?





And, while I was helping Tyler, look what Luc was doing. Yep, he got in the trash again! See his "uh oh, I'm in trouble" face? He has a thing about ripping up papers. I call him "the shredder." He hates that.



We really have had a pretty laid back day. We helped Dad clean leaves out of the pool . . . I tried to push Luc in again like I did last year when the water got cold but I think he was on to me. Last year we were racing around the yard like we always do and right when we rounded the corner of the pool--whomp! I did a little hip shove and he landed right in the pool! Dude, it was funny! He was so surprised he swam to the side and hung on for dear life--I guess he forgot about the STEPS, duh. Dad had to pull him out.


Anyway, after we helped Dad today I was pretty tired and thirsty so I went over to the fridge and got some ice.



I love ice! Mom usually puts the lock button on so I can't work the levers because I've been known to make a big ice and water mess on the floor. She gives me ice alot though, so I can't complain!


Today is my oldest two-legged brother's birthday--he's 19! We'll celebrate in a day or two 'cause he's at GSU right now--go Eagles!


I hope all you other dogs are having a relaxing Sunday with your families.


1 comment:

Tinkatia said...

What a fun Sunday you had. I hope you get your ice cream next week. Maybe mommy should let you get a driver's license.