Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Driving Mr. Remy

Well, Tyler got his driver's license today. We ran straight away to his car when he got home just knowing he was going to take us to the lake, the park and then to get ice cream! Okay, not ice cream. Guess what? He didn't. He drove straight down the street to see his friends. Whatever.

We decided driving looked pretty easy so we went into the garage and jumped in Mom's car to take it for a spin. Mini Melts, here we come!!








Luc thought we should check to make sure we had enough gas. I was just ready to go! I was also ready to rock out to some tunes--with any luck they would be playing that barking Jingle Bells song! Luc was trying to figure out how to open the sun roof.






Okay, let's go!





Umm, we didn't get out of the garage before we heard Mom coming . . . oh, dog doody!




We got scolded.



I'm guessing that ended our driving careers. I don't know though, if Luc hadn't been so busy checking the gas, working the sun roof, la-dee-da . . . maybe we would have made it to Mini Melts.


Well, Patick gets home tonight and we still have to celebrate his birthday. Maybe some ice cream will drop on the floor. We can only hope.

7 comments:

Elison said...

Dogs shouldn't drive. It's just wrong.

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Luc & Remy

Welcome to the weird and wacky world of poodle blogging.

I'm glad you didn't make it out of the garage as you're not really old enough to drive!

I see they made you in the extra large size, me I'm the more compact guided missile size.

Can I add to to my poodle dog links?

Licks

Charlie Boy

Sanssouci said...

Love it!! The pictures in the car are so cute. I will be a frequent visitor to keep up with Doodle Poodles. Aren't they just the smartest dogs ever!
This is a great substitute for having my own dogs. I can just share yours!

ami McKenzie said...

This is too cute, they look like big ole toddler's caught in the act!

Beijou said...

Hi, I'm Beijou I'm a Labradoodle, I will be 3 December 10. I am black and have some silver in me. My mom was a blonde lab and my dad was a silver poodle. I'm 70 pounds. I so enjoy reading your blog. Your mom told my mom to go and read it to me. I also have a 4 legged sister named GiGi. She thinks shes perfect because she leaves no hair around for mom to vacuum up. Well I leave LOTS of hair for mom to vacuum. LOL,LOL I have to keep mom on her toes. I have 3, 2 legged brothers, They are 12, 10, & 6, I enjoy playing with them too. I'm so glad your mom told my mom about the blog. I will visit it daily hope we can become cyber pals. By the way I'm a girl wink wink. Can't wait for your next blog. See ya!!!!

warren said...

you have a talent for entertaining and funny writing that also conveys your love.
are they good drivers?

Aubree =) said...

im glad you guys didnt get out.

home wouldnt be the same.


but if you did get out..
you would have to bring me back some icecream!