Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our fur-friends and people-friends! Did you eat too much? We did.

This is us arguing over the best spot on the couch--the one where you can lay your head on the side and still look out the window and see the squirrels.

We were both so full that I couldn't even argue too much. I just let Luc have the spot. Whatever.


After all, it's Thanksgiving and I'm thankful for Luc. Okay, okay, and Ippuni. And, no one has a better tail to bite . . . heh heh.


Darn! He heard me coming! See how he has it down now? Usually his tail is just a-wavin' right in my face.


Oh well, I'm too full to play "Whack-a-Maltese" tonight anyway. We'll save that for another day.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

7 comments:

warren said...

cfrog bobbing? those poodles are smart! and I'm glad they had a nice Thanksging and are thankful for the unpoodle in your family.

the many Bs said...

hey kiddos, we are thrilled to meet you! we are gonna put you on our short list and visit all the time. we sure do like to sniff you and hear all about your wonderful life. we poodles are the best, but of course, you already know that. we think you guys are lovely and handsome and smart!

happy woofers!

Amicus said...

What a great blog! Such a neat way to treasure all the fun and heartwarming moments. Glad you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
I've been boarding 2 dogs this week for a client of mine, and they're going home today. I'm waiting for them to dry so I can finish grooming them.
I'll be back later to read more of Luc and Remy's adventures. :)
Hope you're having a great day!
Amicus

Maureen said...

Bonjour Luc and Remy!
I am glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving. I wonder if your mommy served frogs legs! ha ha ha!!
Your adventures make me smile ;)

Val Cox said...

ahh, what a good life!

T-man Angel said...

Hi Luc & Remy!! I'm happy to meet you, and always glad to see more poodles blogging on the net. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Your new friend,
T-man

Michael said...

OK This is very cute, I must admit, or perhaps deranged, although I prefer to believe the former. There should also be a momento corner foro April!!!!