Sunday, November 25, 2007

Here Comes Luc-ee Claus, Here Comes Remy Claus . . .

Today Dad brought down big boxes from the attic. Mom started opening them and . . . Christmas is here! We're so excited! We remember Christmas from last year when we were just one-year-old babies. Mom and Dad brought a tree in the house, and then put lights and all kinds of little chewy toys all over it! Remy ate the most awesome little reindeer last year. And then they put a gate around the tree.

Anyway, as Mom was getting all the decorations out, Remy and I sniffed around, looking for the chewy toys. Remy found a snowman and tried out.

Then I found our Santa hats! Gosh, I'm good-looking.

Okay, I guess Remy doesn't look so bad himself.


Well, we're off to help finish up the decorations!! I'm going to go look for that yummy looking stuffed Santa Bear I remember from last year. The gate's not up yet . . .

6 comments:

warren said...

Remy is a very cool looking Santa Dog.

the many Bs said...

hi kiddos, christmas is so much fun, isn't it? decorations are as much fun to eat as they are to play with! you look very handsome in your santa hat. of course, you two are very handsome dogs! just like us! hee hee.

woofers.

Sara said...

Hi, Sandie. Very cute! You are so much more 21st century than I can ever hope to be. I can't wait to show this to Jess this afternoon!

Sara

Lacy said...

woofies Luc and Remy!!! u lookies sooo coolies in ur santapaws hats...me likies to helps mama wiff the christmas decorations too...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Hazel Bridges said...

Hey Luc

You've been framed, I can see it now banner headline "IT WAS THE POODLE THAT DONE IT", Poodle sucks the life out of Santa leaving him a shadow of his former self. You'd better run and hide before the law comes for you!!!!! tee hee.

Nice to see you guys having fun.

Licks

Charlie Boy

P.S. my typist has a cold and is sniffling in an unbecoming manner.

Hazel Bridges said...

Sorry boys

The typist got your names muddled up - it must be her cold!

Licks

Charlie Boy