Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Bobbing for Frogs

Shhhh, it's kind of late but I just had to share this with you. I got in trouble tonight but I think it was worth it.

Remy and I were outside and since no one was watching, I did one of my favorite things--frog bobbing. For some reason (I guess frogs are just not as smart as poodles) frogs like to jump in our pool. Then they can't get out and they blow up like big ole frog balloons--really cool. Anyway, it was my lucky night because I caught one!!

Just as I got him in my mouth, Dad called us in. Yikes! Sooooo, I strolled in like I owned the place . . . but REMY kept staring at me. Dad said, "Luc, what do you have in your mouth? A string?" He pulled on the string (a frog leg!) and out popped a frog! "EEWWWWW!" said Dad. "Oh my gosh!" said Mom. Aubree screamed. Patrick and Tyler laughed . . . and so did Remy.



Can you see my wet mouth and snout? Remy says that's how they knew I had done something (besides the dang frog leg escaping my mouth) but I think he had something to do with it. He's just jealous. He's not good at frog bobbing at all.


Needless to say, I barely got to play frog torture. And what's worse is Dad said I should be ashamed of myself. He said other dogs do that sort of things but not a POODLE. I showed the proper respect but secretly I was thinking of my next frog bobbing episode.

3 comments:

Aubree =) said...

nice work you guys.
haha.

kinda gross,
but i still love you poodles.

just dont kiss me for awhile.

Lacy said...

woofies Luc and Remy and me furgot how to spell da other puppys name...nice to meeteded u all...and my mama not likies me bringin dat stuff in da house eiver...

b safe,
;)lacylulu

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Guys

Frog bobbing sounds like fun to me, I dont have a pond in my garden but I do get to chase the odd - cat/badger/fox - when I get let out at night. I race off into the darkness woofing and the devils dive through the hedge at the end of the garden to get away.

Keep up the good work.

Charlie Boy