Wednesday, May 14, 2008

We're back to doodling!

Hello blog dog, cat and hammie friends!! We missed all of you! Mom promises to let us get back to blogging.

A lot has happened since you've heard from us. Let's see . . . Luc and I got in trouble a couple of weeks ago. Our family went out one night and Luc convinced me to get high on Tyler's albuterol inhaler. I know, it wasn't smart. But man, Luc looked like he was having so much fun that I took a few bites of the inhaler bottle, too. We had to go to the emergency vet and spend the night. Fortunately, everything turned out fine. Mom still can't figure out how we got the inhaler out of Tyler's bathroom, and we're not telling. We are saying this though--Don't Do Drugs.

Our biggest news is what Ippuni told you yesterday--our grandparents moved close to us!! We're so excited. Meemaw is really sweet and Grandaddy is really silly. Here's a picture of Grandaddy telling us a good dog story.


Luc was listening very closely.



So was I.




Ippuni was falling asleep . . . I think he'd heard the story before.

Maybe we'll tell you the story one day!


6 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Guys, u cant do drugs, unless da dogtor tell ya too...and dat iz sooo nice u meemaw and grandpappy moved close to u...dey iz good fur a lot of nice trweats...heehee ippuni does look sleepy..

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Good to see you doggies back. So sorry to hear about little Ralph hammie. :(
But Ippuni still is very cute and it must be so nice for your grandpawrent to be close to you. Maybe your Grandaddy can tell us all the story one day

~ Girl girl

Amber-Mae said...

Oh no, never do drugs! But sometimes our hoomans force us to take some that were bought from the vet's.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Snowball said...

Ippuni look so cute in that hair Style. Did you guys ask the groomer to give him a poodle cut?

I can't wait to hear the story. I want to know what story will send Ippuni to sleep like that.hee...

Luv
Snowball

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, that's a scary story about biting the inhaler! I'm surprised you'd want to do that. My mom says she has one, but I never wanted to taste it...hmmm...nah..bad idea!!

I'm glad you're back to blogging. That'll be fun to spend time with your grandparents too :)

Unknown said...

Oh, Luc and Remy! I've been so worried about you guys and your Mommy! I kept checking and checking your blog and wondered where you went. But I am glad your grandparents are close by. I love my PaPa - he tells good stories, too.

Take care!

Cosette