Friday, May 16, 2008

Gecko Hunting

Hey! It's me, Luc! Yesterday Remy told you what his favorite pastime is so I wanted to tell you mine today. It's . . . gecko hunting!!!


Can you see me? I can hide as good as Girl Girl hammie, huh?



Oh, I've almost got him!!! See my head buried right in the middle of that bush??



Uh oh! Mom's calling me . . . darn! That tail of mine always gives me away.


Doesn't gecko hunting look fun? Mom doesn't like it much because sometimes I get too excited playing with the geckos and I hurt them. She says they keep the bugs away and they're cute. Huh? I didn't know that. I thought they were looking for a better price on car insurance.

2 comments:

the many Bs said...

hahahaha! you're too funny. we could see you poking out from behind that bush. did you get to play with the gekko? did he offer you some car insurance?

woofs.

T-man Angel said...

If I was there, those geckos would be toast. Keep up the fight Luc!