Tuesday, May 13, 2008

They're coming back . . .

Hey, it's Ippuni. I know, you sure didn't expect to hear from me--the old man as the poodles call me. They may talk big but they know I could whip their big poodle butts anytime I want. I'm THE MAN around here.

Anyway, Mom has been really busy since her parents (my beloved Meemaw and Grandaddy) moved here last month. She's been helping them settle in. We are all so happy because we love seeing them all the time. But, she's going to start helping Luc & Remy do their blog again. Just wait until you hear what those big curly-haired goof balls have done since you've last heard from them.

Until then, take a look at how cute I am--I've still got it. From, Ippuni

5 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Ippuni, we iz sooo glad to cya back...been worried bout u..and u does still got it...

b safe,
~rocky and company~

Snowball said...

Hi Ippuni, Its so good to see you posting. I think you should take over the blog or start one of your own. Maltese are way cuter! (Poodles are cute too but there aren't enough Maltese on DWB.)

Luv
Snowball

the many Bs said...

hi Ippuni, wow, you look so cool in that photo. your eyes are really pawsome.

and we're so happy to see you back blogging again! YIPPEE!

sometimes humans get super busy with their lives and we dogs have to remind them about what's important, right? our blogs are what's important! as well as treats, belly rubs, car rides and lots of poodle fluffs.

woofs!

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, glad you guys are back! Thought you guys gave up blogging already. Ippuni, you're as cute as ever but feisty as ever too? Hehehehe! Hope to hear from those fuzzy goof
balls soon.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Ippuni

Glad to hear you're still keeping the big guys in line.They don't realise that being small and cute has BIG advantages as the humans just can't resist us.....

Woofers

Charlie Boy