Sunday, June 1, 2008

Who's got the toy?

Happy Sunday, cool cats, dogs and hammies! Luc and I were outside for a while today, just hanging out in the sunshine. I was getting kind of bored . . .


Hey, wanna have some fun with Luc?



Here he is, not suspecting a thing.



When Mom called us to come inside, I hid behind the chair by the door. Do you see me?



I came out just as Luc came to the door . . . and grabbed his favorite toy!



Oh, I seem to have an itch (not really, that's part of the game).



HA! Nice try, Luc. You're way to slow.



Oh, is this what you wanted?? Got him again!



Uh oh, here's the sad face to Mom. I wanted the toy and Remy always gets it . . . waa, waa!



I gave it to Luc. I don't really care about the dumb toy--I just LOVE teasing Luc!



Then we came inside and Mom gave us both a treat. See how good we are when we're waiting for a treat?

I hope you all have a brother or sister to tease like that. I'm lucky--I have Luc AND Ippuni. Ahhh, there's nothing better!


12 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's Luc, Remy and Ippuni, ahhh shuch sweet little pups..heehee..

b safe,
~rocky~

the many Bs said...

hi Luc & Remy, we know just what you mean. we are pros at that game. the more bruzzers you have, the more fun it is to play. we pretend we want the toy or ball, then we chase chase chase for it, then we get it and drop it and let someone else have it, then we chase chase chase some more, then we do some wrasslin', then we look at the toy and growl when every anydog looks our way, then we all take a nap. it's great fun.

woofs.

pee ess - we are the most handsomest poodles (and schnoodle!) in the history of the world. maybe we could start a museum that would contain only pictures of us (all 7 of us, if you count Ippuni) and charge peeps a bunch of money to admire our beauty and handsomeness. we're sure that peeps would love to pay a lot of money to gaze upon our striking images.

T-man Angel said...

Ooh, you make that sad face like a real poodle professional! I use my sad face all the time, especially when I'm begging for treats. Mom usually breaks down when she sees it.

Snowball said...

LOL, I am glad that I do not have a sibling like you. Poor Ippuni... hahaha...

Luv
Snowball

Girl Girl Hamster said...

That sure looks like a fun game to play with. You're nice to give Luc the toy. :)

~ Girl girl

Anonymous said...

We like to play too. Georgie used to be an only dog and said it is much nicer having me (Gordy) around. If you are taking pictures of the most handsomest and beautiful poodles you'd better include us!

Asta said...

Hi
Luc and Remi
You weally awe bof vewy lucky to have each othew to tease and play wif..I wish I did..Thank you fow youw good wishes fow my Daddi..he's getting bettewewe and bettewewe wif my cawe
smoochie kisses
ASTA

George the Pup said...

Oh Remy, you're so funny! I love chasing around with my toys to show off for the kitties - it's sooo fun!

It is a good thing to have siblings, of any sort to share with!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Remy, you are such a tease! I like to tease Abrial with her toys, too! I like to hide her toys in my crate while she is in the other room getting a drink of water, then I run back into the living room and pretend to be sleeping in the same spot I was before! That always blows Abrial away! Tee hee hee!!!

Cosette

Poodle Soup said...

Hi guy, thanks for visiting our blog, man you guys are huge, we'd only just come up to your knees!!
Happy Poodles YAY!!
Paw hugs from Ripley and Oscar
xoxo

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Hehe very cute! I don't have a puppy to play with, just kitties to tease! That is pretty fun! Mommy said when we finally sell our house, move and I get a little older we might see about a playmate. YIPPY!