Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ty is sick . . .

Today is Father's Day! We're all just hanging around the house today. Dad is taking it easy, for once. (He likes to be busy!)

The bad news is that our two-legged brother, Tyler, is sick! He has a high fever and is very achy. I don't like when my family is sick and I feel it's my job to make them feel better. So, when Ty went outside for a few minutes, I had to make sure he was okay.

So I climbed up on the hammock with him and sent him "feel better" vibes . . .



Mom, do you think he feels better yet?


I hope you all are having a good Father's Day!

5 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

So sorry that your hooman brudder Tyler is very sick. You are sooo sweet to watch over him to make sure he's okay. I hope he gets better soon. With you there by his side always, I'm sure he will.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Oh dear. I hope your brother is better now. It's no fun to be sick

~ Girl girl

George the Pup said...

Good job trying to help him feel better! I sure hope he's feeling better soon.

Unknown said...

Aww...how sweet of you to make him feel better. I hope he's back to his old tricks soon!

the many Bs said...

if anyone can make Ty feel better it is you! you are a very sweet snuggler. does Ty feel better yet? we hope so.

woofs.