Friday, August 1, 2008

Puppy-sitting

We're babysitting for a puppy. His name is Dale. He's our two-legged brother's friend's dog. He is a six-month old chocolate lab. He's cute and sort of fun . . . and sort of annoying. Mom says we used to be crazy like him when we were puppies. We're not sure we believe that.

Remy hasn't been as welcoming as he should be, Mom says. (He bites his ears.) Ippuni has also forgotten his manners with Dale. I am the only one watching my poodle manners, of course. Wouldn't you have guessed that?


Did I mention he's a BIG puppy?



With a BIG tongue?



I told him we were putting him on our blog. He said, " Huh?? Blog? What's dat?"



Here's his happy face after we told him. He wanted a close-up on the blog.

Okay, see you guys later. We're tired. This puppy sitting is hard work.

8 comments:

Asta said...

Hi Luc and Remy
It's weally nice of you to shawe youw time and blog wif youw little (big) puppy guest..
have a gweat weekend
love and smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lacy said...

w00f's Luc, Remy and Ippuni and little pup Dale...heehee dats shure a biggg little puppy..i bet Ippuni, says ooo nooo, not another big dog...

b safe,
~rocky~

the many Bs said...

hi guys, that IS a pretty big puppy. we like seeing fun visitors on your bloggy, but we want to see your handsome faces too.

woofs.

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

That's so cool of you for showing pictures of your friend, Luc and Remy! I'll be putting you in my buddies' list, if you don't mind...=) Have a great weekend!

Scottie

Amber-Mae said...

I think Dale is cute! Yeah, he kinda looks annoying to me. I don't know...The goofy face tells it all.

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

George the Pup said...

That's a seriously big puppy, but he looks like he's pretty nice! Hope you guys can make it through it all :-)

Eduardo said...

Hi my name is Eduardo, I'm a puggle who loves to snuggle! I added you to my blog, I hope you don't mind! Please visit my blog!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Snowball said...

Dale is a handsome chap. I bet I would have behaved like Ippuni if I were there...Perhaps I should be there to help Ippuni with this big pup.hee...

Luv
Snowball